Job Position: Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Location: Campo, CA
Duration: 24 Weeks
Shift: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- High School or equivalent
- Phlebotomy Certification – Current California State Phlebotomy Licensure
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- Preferred: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
Experience Required (Minimum level of experience):
- Six months medical laboratory experience as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Proficient in medical terminology. Basic computer literacy.
- Working Conditions and Physical Requirements (Sitting/Standing/Walking/Lifting/Noisy):
- Exposed to odorous chemicals and specimens subject to varying and unpredictable situations
- Exposed to infection from disease-bearing specimens and patients.
- Frequent prolonged standing/walking
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Bending, kneeling, climbing, and pulling 0-10 lbs., repetitive use of hands, sample grasping, reaching body and hand twisting.
- Wearing protective personal equipment such as gloves, face shield, lab coats, goggles,
- Working around lab equipment’s such as centrifuge and office equipment’s.
- Maintain privacy of all patient, employee and volunteer information and access such information only on a need to know basis for business purposes
- Comply with all regulations regarding corporate integrity and security obligations
- Report unethical, fraudulent, or unlawful behavior or activity
- OSHA Compliance
- Comply with all regulations and required schedules regarding OSHA training
- PPD Compliance
- Required annual health screening
- Policies and Procedures Compliance
- Responsible for following all SYHC Inc. policies and procedures