Position: Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Location: Watsonville, CA
Contract: 13 Weeks
Pay Scale : Upro $1400 to $1600 weekly
Occupational Therapy Assistant Responsibilities:
- Collecting, assessing, and recording required patient information such as medical history.
- Implementing treatment plans and helping patients perform therapeutic activities.
- Instructing patients and their families in the skills and techniques of a treatment program.
- Monitoring patients' performance and providing encouragement.
- Maintaining accurate patient treatment records.
- Attending meetings to review treatments and patient progress.
- Demonstrating competency in performing a variety of treatment skills such as therapeutic exercise, modalities, ADL's, functional training, and procuring and instructing clients in equipment use per Occupational Therapist's recommendations
Occupational Therapy Assistant Requirements:
- Graduate from an ACOTE accredited occupational therapy assistant program.
- License or certification as an Occupational Therapy Assistant in the relevant state.
- Good working knowledge of occupational therapy practices, procedures, and legal regulations.
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
P: 510-569-9884 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
uhcstaffing.com I uhcstaffing.com/jobs
Office location: 1172 Murphy Avenue # 227 San Jose, CA 95131
Fax : 408-441-9201