Position: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Location: Axtell, NE 68924
Duration: 13 weeks contract
Start Date: ASAP
No of positions: 7
Brief Company Intro:
United Health System is a well-known provider for healthcare services within United States. United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us! We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results.
A certified nursing assistants (CNA) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, a certified nursing assistant job description must include people skills and the ability to be compassionate and enjoy helping others. In nursing or long-term care facilities, a CNA is often a patient's main caregiver.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of CNA:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and chaos standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances the nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of CNA:
- BLS Certification
- Must have active CNA license for the state.
- Minimum 1 years of experience required.
United Health Care Staffing, Inc.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 408-604-8501 (Text Please)