Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for a skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CNA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care;
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
- Complete all required documentation of patient/youth care, provide written or oral reports, and record entries in logbooks;
- Clean, maintain, and check equipment; and
- Check inventory, order and check supplies.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Driver's License
- Social Security (If not a citizen, Passport, Resident Card, and/or Voters Card)
- CPRCard (Copy of Front and Back of the Card and it cannot be an online course)
- State License (For CNAs) or State Certificate (75 Hrs for HHAs)
- Physical Exam
- Updated Resume
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
Schedule – 6.30 am to 3 pm
Weekly gross upto $1400
Crescent City, CA, 95531
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Contact – 510-983-4650