My name is Azra Afreen and I am a Staffing Specialist at United Health Systems. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.
Position: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Location: wyncote, PA, 19095
Start: within 3 weeks
Contract: 07 weeks
Shift: Monday – Friday(Alt weekenend) 3pm – 11pm 40hrs/week
Pay Scale : $23-$25/hr
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care;
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
- Complete all required documentation of patient/youth care, provide written or oral reports, and record entries in logbooks;
- Clean, maintain, and check equipment; and
- Check inventory, order and check supplies.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Driver's License
- Social Security (If not a citizen, Passport, Resident Card, and/or Voters Card)
- CPRCard (Copy of Front and Back of the Card and it cannot be an online course)
- State License (For CNAs) or State Certificate (75 Hrs for HHAs)
- Physical Exam
- Updated Resume
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan Eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Thanks & Regards