Position: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Location: Rochester, NH 03867
Start: Tentative (ASAP)
Shift: 11 pm to 7 am
Pay Scale : $20 – $25/hr
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care;
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
- Complete all required documentation of patient/youth care, provide written or oral reports, and record entries in logbooks;
- Clean, maintain, and check equipment; and
- Check inventory, order and check supplies.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Driver's License
- Social Security (If not a citizen, Passport, Resident Card, and/or Voters Card)
- CPRCard (Copy of Front and Back of the Card and it cannot be an online course)
- State License (For CNAs) or State Certificate (75 Hrs for HHAs)
- Physical Exam
- Updated Resume
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
Recruiter Email : [email protected]