Position: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Location: Bethlehem, PA, 18017
Start: withing 2-3 weeks
Contract: 8 weeks
Shift: 3pm to 11pm
Pay Scale : 23-25$/h on w2
- Assist patient/youth with activities of daily living and provide nursing care under the direction of a Registered Nurse;
- Perform and document rounds of patient/youth receiving medical and/or psychiatric care and report changes in patient/youth condition to the RN;
- Obtain specimens for diagnostic testing;
- Assist other non-custody staff to provide patient/youth care;
- Prepare documentation for patient/youth transfers to other Institutions/Facilities or trips to specialty appointments;
- Complete all required documentation of patient/youth care, provide written or oral reports, and record entries in logbooks;
- Clean, maintain, and check equipment; and
- Check inventory, order and check supplies.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Nursing degree from a CNA program.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Driver's License
- Social Security (If not a citizen, Passport, Resident Card, and/or Voters Card)
- CPRCard (Copy of Front and Back of the Card and it cannot be an online course)
- State License (For CNAs) or State Certificate (75 Hrs for HHAs)
- Physical Exam
- Updated Resume
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan Eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Recruiter Email : [email protected]