Location: San Luis Obispo, CA 93409
Contract: 6 months
Shift: 7:30 AM-4PM, 6AM-2:30 PM, 7AM-3:30PM
Pay Scale :Upto $830weekly
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
Please reach me if interested:
Recruiter Email: [email protected]