Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
We are looking for a skilled CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) to become a part of our facility’s compassionate care-giving team. The CMA will interact directly with patients, providing comfort and transportation, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our patients and the nurses and other facility staff.
CMA(Certified Medical Assistant) Responsibilities
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test results, and other information for medical records while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical record maintenance.
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as directed by physicians.
CMA(Certified Medical Assistant) Requirements
- tate Certified Medical Assistant Certification.
- Current BLS (American Heart Association).
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current identification.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Driver's License
- Social Security (If not a citizen the, Passport, Resident Card, and/or Voters Card)
- BLS Card (Copy of Front and Back of the Card and it cannotbe an onlinecourse)
- State Certified (For CMAs) or National certified CMA's
- Physical Exam
- Updated Resume
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
Day shift (shift timings is TBA)
$23 – $25/hr
We have multiple MA positions that require reliable transportation as they would be traveling between at least 2 locations with the Hartford Region. Locations are Hartford, Glastonbury, Enfield, Wethersfield, Farmington, West Hartford, Tolland and Bloomfield. We chose locations based on closest to the MAs home address.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility