Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- Understand and adhere to all elements of the state Practice Act pertaining to the provision of PT or OT services.
- Evaluate, treat, and delegate appropriate skilled intervention to patients for whom physical therapy or occupational therapy is medically necessary.
- Provide thorough and timely documentation in which goals, progress toward functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
- Complete all necessary documentation required to obtain pre-certification or extension of treatment.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers, physicians, patients, family members, and third party payers at all times.
- Complete required ongoing continuing education coursework to meet state licensure for the defined reporting period
- Research unfamiliar diagnoses, procedures as needed.
- Act as a role model for the company and profession; as a resource for peers.
- Maintain current state licensure
- Maintain a current CPR certification that meets state licensure requirements
- Assist in general maintenance duties around the center, to keep the area clean and professional looking.
- Assist in customer service responsibilities including phone answering, patient registration, scheduling and other general receptionist duties as requested.
- Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity requirements of the facility.
- Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health care field and specific issues impacting the practice of physical therapy.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Effective communication skills for accurate, concise and organized oral and written skills for report writing and presentation of information.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional judgment with respect to patient status, safety and well-being.
- Good problem solving skills to identify and prioritize issues in a responsive manner and implement and execute action plan in a timely manner.
- Basic proficiency in utilization of Windows based operating system (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and supervise the activities of assistants and aides in delivering quality care to patients. Includes coaching and teaching skills.
- Effective clinical problem solving skills (ex. identify and prioritize issues in responsive manner, develop and execute sound, innovative action plans, ensure appropriate results, etc.).
- Ability to transfer or assist patients using safe body mechanics when needed; must be capable of safely lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in the community.
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and presentations, either manually, using keyboard entry or through use of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Graduation from a physical therapist or Occupational Therapy education program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) or, in the case of an internationally educated physical therapist,from a non-CAPTE accredited program seeking licensure as a physical therapist, a substantially equivalent education;
- State licensure/registration where applicable.
Note: Company also offers reimbursement on continuing education courses and can do work authorizations/sponsorships!
The Company has a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, FSA, dependent care, company paid life insurance and long term disability, as well as a variety of voluntary benefit plans and 401k!
Permanent Full Time position
(E Mesa), Arizona