Care Manager RN
Location: Franklin, TN 37064
Job Type: Perm Full-time (40 hrs. /week)
Shift: Days M- F 8am -5pm
Salary/ Hourly Pay: To be discussed on phone interview.
Shift: Mon – Fri
Start Date: ASAP
- Develop and continually adapt an individualized care plan in conjunction with physicians
- Perform frequent daily in-home care management visits to execute care management plans
- Serve as the primary point of contact and be the first call when members have questions about their health
- Prepare care recommendations and escalations for plan members, write reports regarding the same and communicate the same in weekly internal case rounds
- Understand the needs of health plan managed care clients and prioritize plan member visits, recommendations and focus accordingly
- Use personal communication skills, patience and diligence to engage plan members and their caregivers
- Perform post-op and hospital discharge visits to help plan members through vulnerable transitions
- Review and document plan member updates and progress in care management platform
- Monitor biometric data and follow approved protocols for any necessary interventions
- Inventory and reconcile medications and coordinate with pharmacists and prescribers
- Perform plan member health assessments and surveys as required
- Deliver individual and group education on CKD, ESRD, dialysis and associated comorbidities
- Encourage medication and treatment adherence through frequent contact with members
- Engage positively with social workers to facilitate social and behavioral needs to of plan members
- Educate members and facilitate conversations around proactive care decisions, especially relating to transplantation, home modalities and proactive AV fistula placement
- Coordinate with dialysis providers to ensure transitions of care are seamless
- This is a care management position, in which Care Manager – RNs will create and administer care plans, rather than rendering direct clinical services. Care Managers – RNs lead the effort to help prevent costly and traumatic episodes such as avoidable hospitalizations, readmissions, and unexpected kidney failure. For those already on dialysis, Care Managers – RNs provide additional support, particularly around transitions in care such as hospital discharges.
- You will be travelling within a one-hour travel radius from the main location within which you will be visiting patients in-home. The job is 3-4 days on the road visiting patients and 1-2 days telehealth.
Required skills & experience:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of TN .
- Fully Vaccinated
What You Need to Know:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.