Job Position: Administrative – Enrollment Specialist
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
Shift: Full-time Days
- Work independently and as effective member of the team.
- Multi-task in projects and their respective activities, timelines and issues.
- Able to adjust outreach and enrollment strategies as necessary based on data analysis.
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with all levels of staff, other departments, agencies, providers and the general public.
- Complies with all department, organization and government policies & procedures.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Adheres to and models SYHC’s core values and behaviors of Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity and Respect.
- Adheres to PACE attendance and punctuality policies and practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Education required: High school diploma or GED equivalent. .
- Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a health or human service field.
- Experience Preferred: A minimum of one year working in community health, senior health, marketing, or enrollment for a public health, social service organization or health plan. One year of MediCal, Medicare, managed health care eligibility or senior related sales. Working with the frail or elderly population is a plus.
- Certifications/Licenses: CA driver’s license with appropriate automobile insurance required.
- Must take and pass the State of California DHCS PACE and Medi-Cal Marketing Certification exam within 60 days of hire.
- Verbal and Written Skills to Perform the Job: Must be able to communicate effectively and comfortably in public forums. Prepare concise and clear reports on marketing and outreach.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills to Perform the Job: Good knowledge of Microsoft Word applications including Excel, Access and Power Point. Computer data entry, analysis and reporting experience is required.
- Knowledge of electronic health data systems including NextGen is preferred.