Registered Nurse - ICU @ Madera, Quincy, King City, Ridgecrest
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (not all inclusive) :
1. Utilizes the nursing process to assess the patient's condition and nursing needs. Sets goals, prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet the goals and the physical, cultural, spiritual, and rehabilitative needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patients, including discharge planning as appropriate for the age of the patient. Recognizes the abnormal and acts accordingly.
2. Assesses and documents review of systems, physical assessment, discharge and teaching needs of assigned patients each shift.
3. Identifies nursing diagnoses and formulates patient care goals consistent with identified patient needs.
4. Adheres to guidelines of Nurse Practice Act and demonstrates clinical competency.
5. Demonstrates the use of the nursing process as documented in the admission assessment, patient care plan, Focus charting, and discharge planning.
6. Provides continuity of care through implementation and utilization of the patient care plan. Referrals are initiated to Social Service, Pastoral Care and ancillary staff, etc.
7. Responds to emergency situations and takes action based on hospital policy and
8. Adheres to policies and procedures directing the administration of medications,
phlebotomy, and intravenous therapy.
9. Specimens are correctly collected, handled, labeled and documented in the patient record.
10. Involves patient and/or designated individual in decision making and control of plan for treatment and care.
1. Must have a current license to practice as a Registered nurse.
2. Current American Heart Association BCLS and ACLS .
3. One year's experience preferred in ICU Unit in an acute care hospital But Not compulsory
4. Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in the English
UHC Staffing is an outstanding healthcare recruiting agency and approaching them has been my best career move for they acted like they cared, they actually did. Highly professional and selective, their remuneration ratio made me a substantial earner
Mental Health Advisory
I would highly recommend UHC Staffing for recruits who are looking for best travel jobs in USA. I was a fresher aspiring to work with the best and travel around the globe but was failing to get a placement. With my credentials that were minimal, UHC Staffing took me under their wing and helped me secure one of the best paid travel jobs as per my dream.
travel job applicant/ recruit
UHC Staffing took an intrinsic approach and delved into our needs and requirements compassionately. They provided us with the best and deftest staff that we were searching for to start our after care clinic. Our concern would vouch for them any day. They are the best healthcare recruiting agency for jobs in USA.
After Touch Clinic
The best attribute that UHC Staffing has built over the years is their honest and integral contribution to healthcare industry. I was apprehensive when I approached them but they welcomed me into their family and took efficient steps to provide me the best nursing job in relation to my qualifications.