Services What we do
Areas of expertise in Healthcare:
- Managed Services for facilities
- Per Diem staff
- Travel and Contract staff
- Temp to Perm staff
- Permanent placement
Our in-depth knowledge and years of experience in the field of healthcare helps in reducing placement time, high caliber staff, thorough compliance, and a visible return on your investments.
- If you are a healthcare professional seeking a position or an institution looking for the ideal candidate, we have the strength and diversity to address your needs.
- We are committed to being customer-driven and flexible to your needs in order to optimize hiring investments.
- Our staffing team has extensive academic and clinical management experience, enhancing the quality of your patients' clinical care.
Our Specialty Areas
- Nursing (RN, LVN, CNA and more)
- Allied Health (PT, OT, SLP, RRT, COTA, PTA, SLPA)
- Mental Health/Social Services (MSW, LCSW, ABA and Assistants)
- Physician Assistants (PA)
- Laboratory Specialists(CLS,Lab Tech and more)
- Home Health Services (Home visits or care givers)
- Healthcare IT consultants (Implementation and customization projects)
Any staffing company can make promises. United Healthcare Staffing provides proof.
Clients Who we work with
We are client focused company and our values center at providing quality care. Our Clients in-turn can rely on our services and can enhance their services to their patients and customers. We ensure this by providing nothing less than the most qualified healthcare professionals.
- Recruiters hired directly from the markets we serve. Our recruiters bring niche industry insight, exclusive institutional knowledge, and access to an extensive network of insiders. We better understand client needs and accurately identify qualified candidates who will help those clients thrive.
- Fostering above-average tenure among our business development managers. Experience is a key to success and we have a well qualified team that builds strong client relationships. It helps us provide superior service to each customer. Our positive work environment, competitive compensation, and internal growth opportunities, fosters and attracts best talent in our industry.
- Managed Services
- Reduced hiring time
- Quality and dependability
- Specialized staff in healthcare field
- Optimized investment – Visible ROI
- Flexibility and competitiveness
- Thorough compliance – industry standard
- Ensure a long term relationship
For a reliable and respected partner in healthcare with a wide knowledge base, contact UHCS by by calling 408-441-9200 or by contacting us.
Employees Find your place with us
Flexibility is key for healthcare workers. Hence are services allows you to work
- In Managed services
- As Per Diem staff
- As Travel and Contract staff
- As Temp to Perm staff
- As Permanent full time staff
We will make every effort to find your perfect assignment. Our well experienced staffing team shows you a way to your next assignment by carefully working with you matching opportunities to your capabilities.
Benefits of working with UHCS:
- Flexible Work Environment - Pick and choose the days and shifts you would like to work. Schedule work around your life, not the other way around.
- Weekly Pay - T&A and reporting on weekly basis for weekly checks. Direct deposits to your bank accounts.
- Insurance Coverage - With a minimum of 30 hours a week, you qualify for health and retirement benefits. Your hard work also gets you bonuses after completion of a successful assignments.
- Travel or Per Diem Positions - Work in all types of settings from institutions, healthcare facilities, schools and home health. Work per diem, travel, contract, full time or per visit basis. Flexibility is key for healthcare professionals and we provide that.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How long do assignments last?
- A: Most assignments are typically 13 weeks in length, however we do have assignment options as short as 4 weeks or as long as 26 weeks or more.
- Q: Am I obligated to travel with United Health Care Staffing if I fill out an application?
- A: No, not at all. The application is only a tool which allows us to learn about your skills, experience and preferences for assignments. This way we can begin matching you with our available jobs.
- Q: Do you find supplemental jobs or full time jobs?
- A: Yes, we cater to your needs, depending on your present situation. We have been known for providing per-diem (PRN) jobs, permanent and part-time jobs and travel assignments. We will always strive for your success.
- Q: Will I have one point of contact at UHCS for everything?
- A: Yes. One of the things that makes UHCS different is that you always know who to call. Your personal recruiter will be your single point of contact for all of your questions and needs.
- Q: Who makes the arrangements for travel and housing?
- A: We do. Our experienced staff makes the entire process a breeze. We take care of preparing both the travel and housing arrangements. Also, if you prefer, we can offer generous travel and housing subsidies if you would prefer to make arrangements yourself.
- Q: How often will I be paid?
- A: We pay our travelers on a weekly basis and we also offer direct deposit for your convenience.
- Q: Does United Health Care Staffing offer health insurance to travelers?
- A: Yes. Depending on your needs we can offer a variety of options for health insurance while you are on assignment.
- Q: Why should I travel with United Health Care Staffing instead of another agency?
- A: Aside from offering some of the most competitive wage and benefits packages in the industry, our team actually takes the time to get to know our travelers. We believe that the better we understand your goals, skills, and preferences, the better we can match you to the assignment of your dreams. We want to make you enjoy your assignment!
About Us United Health Care Staffing
United Health Care Staffing is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health Care Staffing has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success.
You can count on us!
At United Health Care Staffing, we realize the key to success is to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed to strive for your success. You can count on us!
- 2004 - Establish medical staffing office in San Jose, CA
- 2005 - Integrate key partnerships and affiliation to reach to the customers more effectively.
- 2005 - Strategic partnership with TLC Staffing to enhance our ability to traveling assignments
- 2006 - Reach a milestone of 200 nurses and therapists combined within United States.
- 2007 - Enhance internal control and compliance goals all across the recruitment process to preserve and maintain state of the art service our clients.
- 2008 - Create recruitment centers and satellite offices
- 2010 - Started managed services in areas of healthcare and rehabilitation.
- 2011 - Started IT Healthcare services for hospitals and healthcare institutions.
- 2012 - Started Home Health and care giving services.
- 2013 - Other healthcare initiatives and investments.
- 2014 - Corporations and institutional services.